Last modified: July 21, 2017
KCR2 (KIDS COUNT & READ TOO), L.L.C. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.timeredesigned.com (our "Website") or when you use our TimeReDesigned® native app (our "App") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website or App.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website or our App.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website and our App are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Website or on our App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website, on our App or on or through any of the features/register on our Website or our App, make any purchases through our Website or our App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Website or our App or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and our App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, employer name, e-mail address, telephone number, or credit card information ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or our App and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website or our App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or our App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or our App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or our App, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information related to our services or when you report a problem with our Website or our App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or our App. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or our App.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of our Website or our App, or transmitted to other users of our Website, our App or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website or our App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or our App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or our App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website or our App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and our App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our App according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or our App.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website, our App and their respective contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To process orders and transactions.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, our App or any products or services we offer or provide though our Website or our App.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or our App.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please e-mail OptOut@timeredesigned.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website or our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by e-mailing OptOut@timeredesigned.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by e-mailing OptOut@timeredesigned.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: P.O. Box 1443, Johnston, Iowa 50131
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website or our App.
P.O. Box 1443
Johnston, Iowa 50131
or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org